Master program at University of Sussex – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The University of Sussex was founded in 1961 in Sussex, England. It is a public research university which ranked 39th in the world. Why at the University of Sussex? The university has a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses for all applicants. Through studying at this university you will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers, who work for helping you in completing your career goals.
En quoi consiste le Master program at University of Sussex – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Master program at University of Sussex – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for a taught master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have already received the same award in the previous year, so you are not eligible to apply this time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. Once you completed your application at the university, you can fulfil the online application process for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport should be attached.
Comment postuler à Master program at University of Sussex – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description of the program : « Bachelors, Masters Degree at University of Lausanne – Bourse d’études Suisse 2024 » EPFL offers a limited number of f...
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate, Masters at La Trobe university – Bourse d’études Australie 2024 » The 2024-2025 scholarships offered by ...