Masters program at The University of the Arts London – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The University Arts London is a well-known and modern UK-based higher education institution that is ranked second in the world for art and design. It is the largest university of its kind in Europe. It has more than 19,000 students who hail from over 130 countries. It was formed in 2004 and comprises six art and design colleges. Is the University Arts London the right place to gain an education? UAL offers a great range of educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels. Here students can also find numerous short courses available in creative subjects, and study abroad opportunities. The university has highly-knowledgeable and dedicated ensuring high-quality teaching and learning.
En quoi consiste le Masters program at The University of the Arts London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Masters program at The University of the Arts London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University or Organization: University Arts London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £39,835
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Fine Art course starting in October 2020
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
Comment postuler à Masters program at The University of the Arts London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate at La Roche University – Bourse d’études USA 2024 » La Roche University ISCIP (International Scholar Credit I...
University of East Anglia Scholarship 2024-2025 is a full fee scholarship for international students. This scholarship -Master at University of East Anglia – Bourses d’...