Master’s program by the Amsterdam University – Bourses d’études Pays-Bas 2020
Get financial support to start your academic journey in the Netherland by applying for the Amsterdam Physics and Astronomy Award offered by the Amsterdam University. The award is available for domestic and international students who are applying for Masters in Physics and Astronomy in the Netherlands. Established in 1632, Amsterdam University s a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city and offers various degree programs. Why at Amsterdam Business School? ABS provides an inspiring international learning community to study business and management, where both staff and students can develop their core values.
En quoi consiste le Master’s program by the Amsterdam University – Bourses d’études Pays-Bas 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Master’s program by the Amsterdam University – Bourses d’études Pays-Bas 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Amsterdam University
- Department: Faculty of Science of Science
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from one of the countries of the EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Physics and Astronomy are acceptable.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible:
- hold nationality from one of the countries of the EU/EEA<...
Comment postuler à Master’s program by the Amsterdam University – Bourses d’études Pays-Bas 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Description du Programme de bourse d’études Allemagne 2024 à Friedrich Naumann Foundation : Host institution: Universities in Germany. Fields of Study: Any field of st...
Brief description of the program : « Research Program at Taiwan Universities – Bourse de recherche Taiwan 2024 » The MOFA Taiwan Fellowship 2024-2025 offers a comp...