PhD at The Australian National University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020
The Australian National University is a research university which is located in Canberra, Australia. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. Why study at the Australian National University? While studying at ANU, students get top-class facilities and educational opportunities that prepare them for professional roles. Here they have the chance to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
En quoi consiste le PhD at The Australian National University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur PhD at The Australian National University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
- University: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Health and Medicine and the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR).
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $27,082 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic or International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in the field of Medical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eli...
Comment postuler à PhD at The Australian National University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human de...
Brief description of the program : « Masters at University of the Arts London – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries...