Postgraduate at Swansea University – Bourses d’études UK 2020
Many students dream of studying in the United Kingdom, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Swansea University is offering Postgraduate Taught Master’s Centenary International funding for the session 2020/21. The funding program encourages international students who want to undertake a postgraduate taught programme at the Medical School. Why study at Swansea University? The university supports candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Here students will get opportunities to participate in many cultural, sports, and other activities
En quoi consiste le Postgraduate at Swansea University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Postgraduate at Swansea University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Medical School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award:15% deduction to the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: European Union Countries (except the UK).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught Master’s programme in Diabetes Practice, Genomic Medicine, Health Data Science, Health Informatics, Leadership for the Health Professions, Medical Education, Medical Radiation Physics, and Nano...
Comment postuler à Postgraduate at Swansea University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
University of East Anglia Scholarship 2024-2025 is a full fee scholarship for international students. This scholarship -Master at University of East Anglia – Bourses d’...
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate and Masters at Webster Vienna Private University – Bourse d’études Autriche 2024 » Level of Study: Undergrad...