Postgraduate at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The University of Bristol seeks to help promising international students by providing them with an excellent funding opportunity named Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary. It is an amazing program for students to further their career with a master’s qualification without experiencing financial difficulties. The award amount of this bursary is £3,000 that will be applied to cover the expenses associated with living in the UK. Why Study at the University of Bristol? Bristol attracts top talents not just from the UK but also the rest of the world. It is included in the UK’s top five research institutions and well-known for its world-class educational environment and facilities
En quoi consiste le Postgraduate at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Postgraduate at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students with any nationality will be awarded this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for a master course in the field of social sciences and law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteri...
Comment postuler à Postgraduate at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Masters, PhD at Eastern Mediterranean University – Bourse d’études Turkey 2024 » Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarsh...
Brief description of the program : « PhD by Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes – Bourse de recherche Allemagne 2024 » The Leo Baeck Fellowship program 2024-2025 ...