Postgraduate program at The Australian National University – Bourses de Recherche Australie 2020
Australian National University ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines. It ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centres in Australia. Why study at Australian National University? The university focuses on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world over. At this university, all students get the opportunity to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
En quoi consiste le Postgraduate program at The Australian National University – Bourses de Recherche Australie 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recherche
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Postgraduate program at The Australian National University – Bourses de Recherche Australie 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: John Curtin School of Medical Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Medical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class...
Comment postuler à Postgraduate program at The Australian National University – Bourses de Recherche Australie 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Master at The Asian Institute of Technology – Bourse d’études Thailand 2024 » Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024-20...
Brief description of the program : « Postdoctoral at ICGEB – Bourse de recherche Italie 2024 » Level of Study: Postdoctoral Institution(s): ICGEB Study in: Trie...