RCSI & UCD at Penang Medical College – Bourses d’études Malaisie 2020
Penang Medical College is pleased to offer the RCSI & UCD Dublin programme for undergraduate students in Malaysia. Two types of scholarship programmes are offered to both Malaysian and international students. The college provides undergraduate education to the highest international standards in Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The main objective of the school is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students. PMC, wholly-owned by the RCSI and UCD has been providing the highest quality medical education to internationally recognised standards since 1996.
En quoi consiste le RCSI & UCD at Penang Medical College – Bourses d’études Malaisie 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur RCSI & UCD at Penang Medical College – Bourses d’études Malaisie 2020 ?
- Application deadline: May 31, 2020
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded for Medical programme.
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Malaysian and International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: the programme is open to all Malaysian citizens as well as International applicants.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Awarded only to applicants achieving at least 3As at A-Level or 38 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be a...
Comment postuler à RCSI & UCD at Penang Medical College – Bourses d’études Malaisie 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Master by the Japan Government – Bourse d’études Japon 2024 » WBGSP is open to women and men from developing nations wi...
A l’ESSEC Afrique, permet à des jeunes de tout horizon social d’accéder à la formation d’excellence de l’ESSEC Business School en leur proposant plusieurs bourses...