Undergraduate at Macquarie University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020
Macquarie University is awarding Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentships are open for studying an undergraduate degree program. This is a highly competitive scholarship, based on academic merit and awarded to future students. The Scholarship will provide financial support for your tuition fee. Macquarie University is a public research university in Australia. It offers Foundation Studies (Pre-University) and University-level Diplomas. It ranked in the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region and within Australia’s top 12 universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate at Macquarie University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate at Macquarie University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The application must have to meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- The applicant must be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
Acceptable Course and SubjectThe University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Art, design & architecture
Comment postuler à Undergraduate at Macquarie University – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)...
Brief description of the program : « MBA at University College Dublin – Bourse d’études Irlande 2024 » University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships 20...