Undergraduate at The University of Melbourne – Bourses d’études Australie 2020
Australia’s second-oldest University, the University of Melbourne offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of subjects. It comprises ten separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centres. It is ranked 31st among the universities around the world by SCImago Institutions Rankings.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate at The University of Melbourne – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate at The University of Melbourne – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Eligibility CriteriaTo be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicant must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant needs to achieve excellence in their final year school results, such as:
- At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- At least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- The applicant must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
Level of StudyThis sch...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate at The University of Melbourne – Bourses d’études Australie 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)...
Brief description of the program : « Masters at University of the Arts London – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries...