Undergraduate, Master at Jönköping University – Bourses d’études Suède 2020
Planning on studying a Master’s degree in Sweden? Jönköping University is offering the program to cover your tuition-fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure! The bursaries are open for non–EU/EEA students who want to study undergraduate or master courses. The award will cover part of the tuition fee at Jönköping. Why at Jönköping University? At JU, they prepare students for working in an international context and provides world-class education through its four schools. Students can enjoy learning courses and study programmes in Swedish and in English on all degree levels.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate, Master at Jönköping University – Bourses d’études Suède 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate, Master at Jönköping University – Bourses d’études Suède 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Jönköping University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Master
- Award: Part of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A limited Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Non–EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject offered by Jönköping University
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only a stu...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate, Master at Jönköping University – Bourses d’études Suède 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Master at The Asian Institute of Technology – Bourse d’études Thailand 2024 » Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024-20...
Brief description of the program : « Postdoctoral by Oesterreichische Nationalbank – Bourse de recherche Autriche 2024 » Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholars...