Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at Kingston University – Bourses d’études UK 2020
Are you ready to Kickstart your career in the UK? If so, then Kingston University is offering the International Development Awards for international students in the United Kingdom. The study program is designed to deserving students who want to study an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university for the session 2020/21. Founded in 1899, Kingston University is a public research university that provides a Number of Awards, ranging from international awards to faculty-based ones. Why at Kingston University? The university offers exciting and innovative programs for postgraduate research students to undertake a package of training and development.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at Kingston University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at Kingston University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University: Kingston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: ...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at Kingston University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Masters at University of the Arts London – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries...
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate at Sheffield Hallam University – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » Sheffield Hallam University is one of the UK’s l...