Undergraduate Program at Bangor University – Bourses d’études UK 2020
If you have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom with a funding program, then go ahead and become a part of the Deans Scholarships offered by the Bangor University. The bursary has the motive of support high achieving worldwide candidates in order to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales that was received its Royal Charter in 1885. The university is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various level degree programs.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate Program at Bangor University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate Program at Bangor University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and research
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, masters or PhD degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants have to meet the given criteria:...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate Program at Bangor University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate and Masters at Webster Vienna Private University – Bourse d’études Autriche 2024 » Level of Study: Undergrad...
Description du programme « Doctorat et Master à l’Université Bilkent – Bourse d’études Turquie 2024 »: Pays et ville Pays : Turquie Ville: ...