Undergraduate Program at Lancaster University – Bourses d’études UK 2020
Do you have a desire to study in the United Kingdom? If so, then you can apply for the Mature Student Scholarship at Lancaster University for the academic year 2020-21. The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for eligible students who want to start their undergraduate or research studies at LU. Established in 1964, Lancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. All international students have a unique advantage when it comes to exchanging programs. LU assists students to develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate Program at Lancaster University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate Program at Lancaster University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Research
- Awards: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/UK & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Research degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate or a master’s degree from a recognized university. ...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate Program at Lancaster University – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Application Deadline:between January and July Course Level: The scholarship is open for undergraduate degree Institution(s): University of Brighton Study in: UK Opportunity Focus...
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate at Aston University – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » Aston University welcomes students from over 120 differen...