Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The Brunel University London would like to offer Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Dean’s Physiotherapy Scholarships for International Students for the academic session of 2020-2021. These opportunities are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program. The aim of The grants is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: BSc Occupational Therapy, MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration), BSc Physiotherapy, and MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration
- Award: Each scholarship offers a £2000 fee waiver per academic year
- Number of Awards: 80 opportunities are available for September 2020 entry program.
- The award can be taken in the UK
EligibilityEligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application . Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on one of the above programs starting in September 2020.
Comment postuler à Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate, Master at Cardiff Metropolitan University – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » The Elite Sport Scholar Award is d...
Founded in 1967 on traditional Blackfoot land, the University of Lethbridge is one of Canada’s top-ranked universities and leading research institutions. We are one of Alberta&rs...