Undergraduate Program at The University of Arizona – Bourses d’études USA 2020
If you are an international student wishes to obtain an undergraduate degree in the United States, then you can apply for Phi Theta Kappa tuition grant at the University of Arizona. The program is furnished for talented domestic and international students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree coursework for the session 2020/21. Founded in 1885, the University of Arizona is a public research university that provides an ideal environment in the various fields of studies for the students. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and research degree level programs. While studying at this university, students will find wonderful careers opportunities. The university offers plenty of support to prepare international students for their classes.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate Program at The University of Arizona – Bourses d’études USA 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate Program at The University of Arizona – Bourses d’études USA 2020 ?
- University: The University of Arizona
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the a...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate Program at The University of Arizona – Bourses d’études USA 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Master at Linköping University – Bourse d’études Suède 2024 « Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship ...
Brief description of the program : « MBA at University College Dublin – Bourse d’études Irlande 2024 » University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships 20...