Hammad Bin Khalifa University
Hamad Bin Khalifa University, (Arabic: جامعة حمد بن خليفة) is a public university located within Education City in Doha, the capital city of Qatar. Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development, was founded in 2010. The university began graduating students in 2014. It was named after Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, former Emir of Qatar. HBKU is based in Doha’s Education City.
Informations sur Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- College of Islamic Studies (CIS)
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS)
- College of Science and Engineering (CSE)
- College of Law (CL)
- College of Health and Life Sicences (CHLS)
- College of Public Policy (CPP)
- Qatar Environment and Energy Research Institute (QEERI)
- Qatar Biomedical Research Institute (QBRI)
- Qatar Computing Research Institute (QCRI).
Bourses proposées par Hammad Bin Khalifa University
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’études Qatar 2023 à Hammad Bin Khalifa University : Country: Qatar University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University Course Level: Bach...
Autres organismes qui pourraient vous intéresser
Thammasat is Thailand’s second oldest institute of higher education. Officially established to be the national university of Thailand on June 27th, 1934 the university wa...
It was established in 1961 as Stiftung Volkswagenwerk with a portion of the confiscated assets of the Volkswagenwerk GmbH. With a capital of 2.9 billion euros, as of 2016 it is ...
Toyama Prefecture is a local district with changes of the seasons where the Tateyama mountain range is in the south and Toyama Bay, on the Sea of Japan, to the north. The Universit...