Undergraduate at Neumann University – Bourses d’études USA 2020
A college degree is rapidly becoming a necessary demand for white-collar jobs. Keeping this in mind, the Neumann University is implementing the Merit-based academic programs for brilliant applicants. The program is open for the first year high calibre international students who want to start their bachelor’s studies at the university in the United States. Neumann University is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts college in Aston, Pennsylvania that began in 1855. The university offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs for the students. Why at Neumann University? The university helps you to make it financially possible for academically qualified students to pursue their studies at the University. Here, students get the world’s best learning experience.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate at Neumann University – Bourses d’études USA 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate at Neumann University – Bourses d’études USA 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Neumann University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000 to $18,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: These opportunities are awarded to students who have succeeded in their academic pursuits and a combination of your gr...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate at Neumann University – Bourses d’études USA 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « MBA at University of Sussex – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » Sussex MBA Scholarships 2024-2025 are partially funded scholars...
Application Deadline:between January and July Course Level: The scholarship is open for undergraduate degree Institution(s): University of Brighton Study in: UK Opportunity Focus...